7875 Montgomery RoadGet Directions
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Upcoming Sales & Events
Stop in and Visit with The Scratching Post Cat Rescue
4/11/2015 - 4/11/2015
Stop in and Visit with the Southwest Ohio Doberman RescueAll Sales
4/25/2015 - 4/25/2015
7875 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
We provide valet parking on the Montgomery Road side of the mall, located between The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano’s. The cost is $7.00 per vehicle. This service is provided Monday through Thursday from 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm, and Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Insider Parking Tips
- Traveling the Ronald Reagan Highway? Use the Kenwood Road exit instead of I-71 south as it’s less congested!
- Traveling I-71 north to get to the mall? Use Exit 12 instead of Exit 11 (exit onto Montgomery Road instead of Kenwood Road). Turn right on Montgomery, then left on Galbraith. It’s quicker!
- Traveling I-71 south to get to the mall? Use Ronald Reagan Highway west and exit Kenwood Road. The road less traveled.
- Get yourself a driver! For a limited time, CLICK HERE for a special deal with Uber.
- Check out our Mall Directory Map for parking locations
Below are Parking Tips provided by your fellow shoppers.
- My insider parking tips are to come in the back way by Macy's and park in Macy's parking garage! Less hassle and less traffic!! [Britney C.]
- Be there when the stores first open! [Stephanie T.]
- We always seem to find a parking spot at the side of Dillard's. [Theresa O.]
- Parking outside Dillard’s is the best kept secret at Kenwood! [Carrie L.]
- Go early and during the week. [Tiffany C.]
- The farther away you go, the more open spots you find. This also makes it easier to get out of the parking lot when it's time to go. [Jessica H.]
- Macy's parking garage! Never had a problem finding a spot and it is under cover from the weather. Love it! [Laurie C.]
- Valet, valet, valet! [Cydney B.]
- Best tip- VALET!!! [Jenny E.]
- We park in the bottom of the Nordstrom garage. As a mom to little ones it is a great location to get kids into a stroller and the elevator opens up right by the family restroom for diaper changes. [Rebekah R.]
- Exercise is great for everyone especially the kids, so I purposely park farther away so the ones who truly deserve a close spot can appreciate it. [Nicci M.]
- Pull in by Macy's, park by Macy's. Yes you may have to walk all the way to Nordstrom but waking in the mall less stressful than driving around it. [Matt L.]
- I always look for a spot in the parking garage under Nordstrom... can shop with out coats! [Lauren H.]
- I leave the car in the drive, call Uber, use the Kenwood Towne Centre password, get the trip there for free and if I spend $150.00 or more get the pass for a free ride home. [Leslie G.]
- I park in the back of the mall by Pottery Barn Kids. I always find a great spot. [Karen R.]
Kenwood Towne Centre features the following services and amenities:
CODE OF CONDUCT
|Kenwood Towne Centre is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. When visiting the mall, please be aware of our Code of Conduct.|