As a Windsor Assistant Manager you are a key member of our store leadership team. You support the team in driving our mission statement in your store. You are responsible, in partnership with your Store Manager, for achieving store productivity in terms of sales, shrink, payroll and expenses. You coach and motivate a high performing team of fashion loving Stylists while treating everyone with dignity and respect.
● You're a sales driver: As a member of the sales-directing team you are able to drive sales to ensure the overall success of the store. As the “Host of the Party” you build brand loyalty by providing an omni channel Oasis experience to every customer. You provide feedback to do more with less and create value for the brand.
● You're an expert at finding and retaining great talent: You support the Store Manager in finding the right talent. You are consistently making new networking connections to ensure our store has a wide talent pool. You're committed to an exceptional onboarding experience that supports the store’s retention goals.
● Right people, right place, right time is your motto: You organize and plan in ridiculous detail to get the job done. You own the sales floor to ensure you execute daily operations and create the Oasis for your customers.
● You have a passion for leading people: You partner with the Store Manager to supervise and conduct training with your team. You lead by example, communicate clearly and foster a culture of continuous improvement with our stylists through recognition, coaching, feedback, and utilizing company tools and programs.
● You do the right thing: You know integrity is mandatory and follow all Windsor policy and procedures.
● You take pride in your store: In partnership with the Store Manager, you support the execution of the Windsor Merchandising Directive. You always maintain a neat, clean and tidy store in compliance with Windsor’s Visual Guidelines and make smart merchandising decisions.