Jewelry Sales Professional
Posted Tue, Jun 4
The Jewelry Sales Professional sells jewelry and is responsible for providing excellent customer service and achieving sales goals
Essential Job Functions:
- Determine customer needs and recommend merchandise based on those needs. Suggest additional merchandise.
- Demonstrate product knowledge to customers when presenting merchandise
- Estimate repairs and inspect/clean customer jewelry
- Complete watch battery replacements and band adjustments
- Basic housekeeping as needed (such as cleaning display cases, floor, etc.)
- Be proficient in use of all POS and computer systems and accepting payments
- Receive merchandise and process correctly, including tagging and arranging merchandise in display cases as well as in back stock
- Available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions and use a calculator
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Physical requirements such as constant moving, standing, reaching and stooping
- Ability to build customer relationships.
This job description is not all inclusive. Luxe Jewelers reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please email resume to email@example.com. Part-time and Full-time positions available.