Job Opportunity at Squishable in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Tue, May 9
Key holders are passionate and willing to become Squishable Ambassadors - to learn about our unique products and the communication skills to translate that into the highest level of customer service. Working with the Store Manager this person will:
- Set and maintain exceptional brand and operational standards within the store
- Perform all POS transactions in an efficient and courteous manner
- Engage with customers and create a fun and memorable environment within the store
- Process inbound shipments
- Maintain efficient organization of inventory and ensure that all merchandise is displayed correctly as per brand visual guidelines
- Open and close the store
What are the Skills and Qualifications?
- 18 or older
- Reasonably open availability with flexibility to work both evenings and weekends
- Previous retail keyholder experience, preferably in a pop-up, promotional or boutique environment
- Leads by example and served as mentor to sales associates
- Familiarity with Square or similar POS software
- Is High Energy and Professional, has Integrity
- Ambitious and Success Oriented
- Adaptable & Flexible; able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to lift cartons up to 20 lbs.
Salary: $15 - $16 per hour based on experience
At Squishable.com, Inc. we value, celebrate, and support diversity and inclusivity across our community and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. We do not discriminate against any applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and booster by date of hire.