Retail Sales Associate
Posted Mon, Jul 8
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in our Kenwood store. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create and process in-store sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience