Job Opportunity at Express in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Tue, Feb 23
The Assistant Manager assists the store manager in supervising the store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions, drive productivity, compliance with company policies, and create a great in-store shopping experience for our customers.
- Maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of the store morale. Focusing on creating an environment built on team work and inspiring a “one team” mentality.
- Coach, teach and train Sales Associates for effective job performance.
- Partner with the Store Manager to identify high performing Sales Associates to assist in their growth.
- May assist in the hiring process for Sales Associates by participating in interview and providing feedback to the Store Manager.
- Assist in overseeing all aspects of daily store operations.
- Execute action plans to optimize results.
- Ensure sales floor coverage in order to meet customer expectations.
- Oversee merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, and omnichannel operations, throughout the store.
- Maintain adherence to Company Policies and ensures the safety of associates and customers.
- Optimize sales/operations opportunity, by leading the associates consistently executes merchandising strategies, operations, loyalty programs and other company initiatives.
Customer and Selling Experience –
- Lead by example in creating a culture of proactive customer engagement to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Greet and assist all customers in a friendly manner, shares information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
- Resolve any customer complaints. Determines the source of issues and takes initiative to identify and resolve them.