Job Opportunity at Lovesac in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Tue, Sep 15
- Responsible to meet or exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators(KPIs)
- Utilize Lovesac’s proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying “common sense and good taste” at all times
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions providing accurate information to clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience
- Must be results-driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand
- Proficiency required utilizing Microsoft Office including but not limited to iPad, laptop, POS systems, etc.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required. Be able to move objects from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation