Job Opportunity at Dubarry Of Ireland in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Mon, Oct 12
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be delivering an exceptional sales experience from start to finish.
- You will be using our Point of Sale system, accurately ringing up sales and handling cash.
- We look for our staff to engage with our guests to create a welcoming atmosphere with a low-pressure sales environment. We believe that an enjoyable encounter that focuses on our guests’ needs and genuine enthusiasm for our unique brand, leads to genuine customer loyalty.
- Keeping the store, merchandise and displays in immaculate shape, clean and tidy at all times.
- Receiving, tagging, replenishing as needed.
- Aiding in upholding our Covid19 safety promise to each other and our guests.
- Assisting the manager with other tasks related to the operation of the store.
- Must have retail sales experience – footwear and/or apparel preferred
- Opportunity for supervisor-level experience or someone ready for or with prior keyholder responsibilities to open/close.
- Should be confident in communicating with guests shopping at our price point
- Strong people skills.
- Self sufficient
- Flexible schedule
- May be required to lift boxes up to 30lbs, bend, stretch and stand for long periods
Covid19 Hiring Statement:
- We are committed to maintaining a safe working environment for staff and customers during the Covid19 health emergency. In addition to requiring masks at all times in the workspace and providing sanitizing stations, we are limiting traffic in our stores and have introduced a number of enhanced cleaning requirements. We ask that all new staff come onboard with a full commitment to maintaining our safety promise to our customers and colleagues.