Are you into fashion? Rose and Remington is a space where individuals can fall in love with affordable clothing, accessories, gifts and much more. We are looking for driven leaders to join our Rose and Remington family. Reporting to the District Manager, the Team Lead provides guests with exceptional service by building relationships, sharing product knowledge and assisting in creating a well-designed, compelling store environment. This leader drives excellence and provides leadership in all aspects of store operations. In this role, you must be able to multitask and have an attention to detail.
● Ensures that all stylists, keyholders, and the ASM are properly and effectively on-boarded and trained
● Leads all creative merchandising on the sale floor
● Complete daily tasks as well as processing any incoming shipment
● Complete inventory, payroll, and other operational documentation weekly
● Maintain daily communication with upper management
Desired Skills and Abilities:
● Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the guest remains the top priority
● Strong supervisory skills with an ability to coach and develop others
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organization skills with an attention to detail and an ability to prioritize effectively
● Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require standing, sitting, reaching and/or kneeling frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● 1+ year of retail supervisory experience required
● 1+ year of experience in apparel preferred
● 1+ year of guest service experience preferred