Made LOCAL Marketplace at In the parking lot on the Montgomery Road side of property near I-71
Kenwood Towne Centre
Sat, May 13 – Sat, May 13: 12pm – 6pm
Over 40 local vendors including food trucks, free activities for kids, Cincinnati Reds mascots, live music and more!
Kenwood Towne Centre is proud to announce that this Mother's Day weekend we will be hosting Simply Vague's first Made LOCAL Marketplace in Cincinnati!
The outdoor event will be held on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 12:00pm-6:00pm in our parking lot on the Montgomery Road side of the property.
The event will feature:
- Over 40 Local Vendors including Cincy Shirts, Little E Trends and The Silver Diva.
- Food trucks, including Rhino's Frozen Yogurt & Soft Serve, BG's Grill and Tweedles Mini Donuts
- Kids' activity areas including giant games, craft tables and sidewalk chalk gardens
- Cincinnati Reds mascots! Learn more about their three action-packed Fan Clubs here, and sign up at the event
- Live music from Ronnie Vaughn
We hope you join us for this fun-filled day!