Job Opportunity at Chico's in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Thu, Jul 8
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including managing sales operations, asset protection, and human resources functions to ensure great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
- Analyzes sales reports and KPIs to determine the needs of the business; In partnership with Store Manager, executes in store business and sales strategies.
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand, performance, and behavior standards.
- Controls payroll and supply budget.
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as scheduling, target shrink audits, physical inventory, opening and closing duties, time sheet review and payroll accuracy documents, and merchandise flow processes.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy, including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training to reinforce proper controls.
- Administers all operational process including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Ensures visual presentation, organization, and facility maintenance are representative of the Brand.
- Develops a high performance culture, motivating sales team to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.