Job Opportunity at TUMI in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Tue, Feb 23
As part of our Retail team, the Assistant Store Manager is responsible for creating a client experience that accurately reflects the ethos of our brand while building and maintaining strong client relationships and driving sales through outstanding service.
The TUMI retail environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth opportunities over time as we work together to increase sales, KPI’s, build client awareness, provide world-class service, and grow the brand.
- Manages and coordinates the daily operations of hte store and the daily activities of the sales staff while ensuring all are engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure client satisfactication.
- Ensures each client receives outstanding client service; greets and acknowledges every client and develops new client relationships to increase sales and build brand loyalty.
- Attains monthly sales goals and delivers increases in other KPI goals (conversion, UPT and DPT)
- Monitors and assists the Store Manager with the training and development for store associates.
- Assists the Store Manager with managing the store scedule and tracking the time and attendance for each associate on the store team in WFM, our time and attendance tracking system.
- Actively recruits and networks to ensure hiring or high caliber performing team members as well as maintain an active bench strength of potential candidates.
- Merchandises store as directed by visual guidelines and ensures that all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Value a collaborative environment
- Have strong sales and client experience, preferably in the luxury market.
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and achieving KPI’s.