Job Opportunity at Lilly Pulitzer in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Thu, Sep 22
The Assistant Store Manager has responsibility for the daily operation of the store in the absence of the Store Manager. This includes sales, serving the customer, understanding and presenting the merchandise, and safeguarding the assets of the store. The following specific responsibilities supplement the overall duties:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage.
- Assist Store Manager to achieve net sales plan.
- Build client base in local markets.
- Lead clientelling efforts of the store.
- Personally develop a substantial number of clients, acting as a role model to the team.
- Generate initiatives to develop proactive business.
- Convert walk-in customers to clients.
- Develop and execute initiatives to create awareness of the store within the local community.
- Generate ideas for community building and local events.
- Network to create leads and develop ideas that will resonate with our customer.
- Conduct events that drive business.
- Successfully handle the follow up to ensure repeat business.
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Assist in presenting and merchandising the store attractively to entice customers to shop at the store. This includes providing visual displays to draw clientele into the shop and floor merchandising which enables the shoppers to purchase the merchandise easily.
- Understand the merchandise and planned receipts well enough to know how and where to stock and present new receipts on the floor timely.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.