Here's what we're looking for in you:
- You're a mentor. You'll lead by example and help our Café Ambassadors develop professionally, personally, and as a high-performing team.
- You're obsessed with the Café experience and bring our brand to life. You'll take pride in maintaining the physical space and coaching Café Ambassadors to create a welcoming environment for Café customers and visitors.
- You're a forward thinker and drive continuous improvement. You never settle for the status quo. In fact, discovery drives you, and you're bringing everyone along for the ride.
- You're a proven leader with a franchise ownership attitude. You've been there, done that as a manager of a team focused on achieving and exceeding customer-based goals and metrics.
- You're part of the community and have a deep understanding of your market. You'll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Café.
- You're naturally curious and like to learn. We'll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers - products, services and experiences - to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
- You're digitally savvy. You'll showcase what's possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
- You're a customer advocate. You are always within reach when our customers need assistance. They rely on you to steer them in the right direction. You listen with patience and offer advice that's concise and easy to understand.
- You're a team player. You'll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you...If you're nodding along and like what you're reading, let's talk.
- At least 3 years of Customer, Retail, or Financial Services experience
- Bachelor's Degree