Job Opportunity at Dry Goods in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Mon, Oct 24
A Dry Goods Cashier provides excellent customer service by completing tasks on the cash register accurately and efficiently. Primary job responsibilities of a Dry Goods Cashier include the following:
- Rings POS transactions (sales, returns, even exchanges).
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the cash wrap; replenishes supplies as needed.
- Answers incoming telephone calls; directs calls to employees requested or takes a message.
- Replaces merchandise to the selling floor, as needed.
- Wraps, boxes and bags merchandise.