Job Opportunity at LensCrafters in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Mon, Aug 30
The Licensed Team Lead creates exceptional value in the lives of customers & patients by delivering exceptional customer service. Ensures customers & patients are always delighted. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing key optical & lab processes (if applicable) & systems to exceptional results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While working in Retail
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Assists customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best suited for them. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Assists associates with difficult & complex areas.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly as required. Demonstrates superior product knowledge.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and patient every time.
- Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management directly & in a timely manner.
- Under current & valid state Opticianry license performs the following:
- Provides expertise & product knowledge on lens choices based on the patient’s vision needs & OD prescription.
- Adjusts and/or repairs eyewear as needed.
- Presents and dispenses eyewear & creates a lasting impression.
- Performs accurate digital measurements.