Job Opportunity at Security Office in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Wed, Oct 28
- Be proactive in knowing all revisions to post orders and general information distributed by the customer and AFS.
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined in the post orders.
- Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, Incident Reports and all relevant reports related to job assignment.
- Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system computer, and other such equipment to complete job assignments.
- Ensure training and compliance guidelines are met as outlined by AFS and other agencies regulating the customer / market.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor any new Security Issues or changes that need to be considered or implemented.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon he successful completion of a background investigation.
- Minimum 3 – 6 months prior experience in loss prevention, life safety, CCTV systems or access computer systems.
- State Guard license is required.
- Pass a regulated drug test (where required).
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Security Officer to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.