Job Opportunity at Rally House in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Mon, Sep 21
Fashion Sales Associates help with basic operational and transactional functions to keep our stores game day ready! Responsibilities include: engaging with customers to enhance their shopping experience and help meet their shopping needs, merchandising product to keep the sales floor organized and appealing, and assisting at the cash register. Sales Associates also handle a variety of operational duties as assigned by the Store Management Team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, fold merchandise, etc.). The Fashion Sales Associate will refer all duties, which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Sales or Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
- Customer Service: Ensures that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize and move merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates
- Flexibility: Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business
- Retail clothing experience preferred
- Must be sales focused, exude high energy, and have an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.