Job Opportunity at Vineyard Vines in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Wed, Mar 24
Responsible for assisting the management team (Captain, First Mates, and Second Mates) in driving sales through exceptional customer service. Ensures the customer experience, supports our brand promise (“Every Day Should Feel This Good”) and makes service a top priority.
- Responsible for meeting their goals/measures
- Develops and maintains relationships with top customers
- Supports in-store event sourcing and execution
- Ensures the store reflects Shep & Ian’s vision of “Every Day Should Feel This Good” to our customers through “Hosting the Party”
- Ensures the customer wish list is always current with customers being notified when product arrives.
- Helps foster a welcoming, fun, encouraging and energetic crew and customer environment
- Helps in recruiting and referring top talent for the store’s teams
- Helps to maintain merchandising as it pertains to company standards, current compass (floorset), and brand initiatives
- Contributes to weekly product feedback
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sale and repeat business
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Excited to help recruit, train, motivate, and inspire as a large piece of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excited to get to know our product inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers
- Customer Service-oriented experience preferred but not necessary
- Passion for the vineyard vines brand