Silver Mountain Jewelry is hiring a part time Sales Associate who can work evening and weekends with the occasional daytime shift. The position is 20 hours a week, however additional hours are available from time to time.
Silver Mountain is a fun, flexible, locally owned and operated business. We offer competitive pay, 40% discount on jewelry and the opportunity to earn a bonus each month!
The ideal candidate will be personable, professional, and dependable; motivated, positive and engaging.
Sales experience in a retail enviornment is very desirable but it is not a requirement; the right personality and attitude is equally important. We will provide product knowledge and training!
This job can provide a great step up from typical retail and food, and this base experience will be a great gateway for advancement in your retail career!
Responsibilities and Duties Sales Associate responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Recommending and aligning customers with products to suit their needs
- Educating customers on proper care of their jewelry
- Answering questions, taking comments and addressing concerns
- Assisting in the display of merchandise and maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
- Operating cash register and handling currency accurately and efficiently
- Building meaningful customer relationships to ensure continuous patronage
- Utilizing customer service techniques and professional selling skills to achieve personal and team sales goals
Qualifications and Skills Skills needed:
- Previous retail sales experience is a plus
- Goal driven and focused
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule; which will include evenings, weekends and holidays. Related keywords: jewelry, retail, hiring immediately