Job Opportunity at LensCrafters in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Mon, Jan 30
The Sales Associate sets the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time. The role of Sales Associate helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs in your community.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and lens coatings.
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in choosing the perfect vision solution.
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and consults with Optician as needed.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, doctors and support staff (Target Host partners).
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale systems, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment