Job Opportunity at Market Square Popcorn in Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted Wed, Jun 29
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with other team members to make popcorn, caramel apples and serve drinks while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as caramel cooker, popcorn popper, cheese tumbler, microwave, and drink machines to create customized popcorn to customers’ preferences.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and cleaning glass and counters.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management work schedule availability, be trainable, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to shop policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code. Mask and gloves will be worn accordingly.
- Clean the shop and work space clean and clutter free. Common surfaces must be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Passion to do the right thing when nobodys watching